Double or triple your amount available for long-term care coverage.
ForeCare helps your assets work harder for you. These unique benefits help maximize the amount available to you for long-term care coverage, providing you with the confidence of knowing you’re covered when you need it. Get more care with ForeCare:
- Receive double the amount of the contract value for qualified long-term care expenses with standard approval.
- Receive triple the amount of the contract value for qualified long-term care expenses with premier approval. The long-term care coverage includes the use of your contract value, meaning that you first must exhaust your contract value before you can use the additional ForeCare LTC benefits.
Here’s how you can get more care with ForeCare
On January 1, 2010, the Pension Protection Act’s (PPA) long-term care benefits took effect. Before the PPA, you had to pay taxes on the growth inside of your annuity before paying long-term care expenses. But now, you can use those tax-deferred dollars to pay for qualified long-term care expenses, typically federal income tax-free.
For example, if you invest $150,000 in a ForeCare fixed annuity, you receive $300,000 available for long-term care expenses with standard approval. But you could also triple your amount with premier approval, thereby receiving $450,000 for qualified long-term care expenses. And when you use ForeCare to pay for qualified long-term care expenses, it’s typically federal income tax-free.
- 2x/3x contract value for qualified long-term care expenses
- Principal protection
- Tax-deferred growth
- Typically federal income tax-free dollars for qualified long-term care expenses
- Guaranteed minimum interest rate
- Contract value is passed on to beneficiaries
Source: Global Atlantic Financial Group
Call us at 844-585-2157 to talk to one of our financial professionals and book your free consultation